Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Emotional Freedom Technique

The most powerful way to allow the perfect health of the body is to first clear it of its goop!
Everything is energy including your memories and thoughts. In my work I find old past goop in the human body and its fields daily. We all carry past pain and trauma without ever realizing the damage it is doing to our health.
These are the times to shed...to allow a vibration of wellness to shimmer.

Years ago I happened upon The Emotional Freedom Technique and it has helped me to release an amazing amount of low vibration emotional energy. I love it because it is FREE and FUN, my two favorite things! and because I can tell the truth and honor how I feel about it.

You simply tap lightly on 7 spots while you tell the truth about how you feel (yes cuss if it feels good) and end each sentence with
"I love and accept myself". The 7 spots are end points on the Meridian lines of the body and each holds the energy of an emotion.
When you activate a line, by tapping or stretching, it self regulates into its proper frequency of vibration, allowing health.

For example...

Even though I feel really overwhelmed right now I love and accept myself.
Even though I’m experiencing a lot of stress right I love and accept myself.
Even though I’m really angry about this situation I love and accept myself.
Even though I hate this &(*&*, I love and accept myself.
Even though I’m experiencing some anger towards myself right now I love and accept myself.
Even though I feel like dying, I love and accept myself.

Tell the TRUTH about how you feel as you tap, say it outloud...
The way you feel will change and then you dont feel like saying that anymore you feel like saying something else. Maybe totally different, maybe just slightly, but say whatever you feel like saying.
You cannot make a mistake, be real and honest, it is so liberating and fun! You will be amazed what is hiding underneath.
While tapping out feelings of being lonely one day I found a past trauma moment that happened while mowing hay on the farm when I was 14 yrs old! Who knew that was under there?
But when I look at it I realize it had helped to form my perceptions that affect my life, and now it is different.
I have shed.

www.emofree.com is the original website. It offers free things, the other thousands of websites that came later mostly want your $.

After you have honored yourself and shed, fill in the empty spaces with these loving comments to your heart.


Heart thoughts

Rejoicing I am whole and complete in who I am
I am a powerful being of love and light
I am perfect and divine in who I am
I am present and powerful in my truth
I am divine love
I am happy and create the life I love
Today is a divine blessed infinitely abundant day
I am ready I am ready I am ready



I am a divine being of love and light
Love abounds abundantly and flows freely within me
I can relax and know that everything is in divine timing
I am worthy to have good things come into my life
My destiny is ever present and I flow easily and effortlessly with my destiny
All good things are present now in my awareness and I embrace them
I am divine love wellbeing flows freely within
I can relax and flow with infinite possibilities
My time is now and I am ready
My time is now and I am ready

2 comments:

john bougearel said...

"Everything is energy including your memories and thoughts."

I like the depth to that sentence. The rest of your post presupposes that memories contain a lot of negative energy, but of course we know that is not necessarily so. There is quite a bit of positive energy in our thoughts and memories, but often the ones that surface like free radicals can be memories that contain negative energy.

I am a snake, so I I supposed to be good at shedding. Still, shedding memories and thoughts (energy) may not be advisable. Reworking and transforming those memories in a constructive manner can shape-shift that negative energy into positive energy

Maggie Hardin, LMT said...

Energy doesnt just go away it always transmutes, good point!
This technique of tapping allows the vibration to surface, or it is done when in the vibration or emotion and shed by the process of transmutation.
You say the truth and tap.
There will come a moment when that doesnt feel like the truth anymore and you change the statement.