Sunday, September 27, 2009

starting over from scratch

Sometime in the past I faced a situation of great loss and pulled myself back from the edge of despair, starting over from scratch. I know how it's done; it's not a mystery to me. I have learned not to put too much stock in the emotions of the moment and know how to avoid compounding misery when things are complicated.

As long as my inner values remain intact, external conditions can be amended, allowing me to catch up again. This is an important thing to remember. In the face of any current discouragement, I know that not all is lost. Some people spend their lives in a state of anxiety, fearful of scarcity. I have the ability to overcome that tendency -- with the help of my personal foundation. This is a source of serenity, when I remember it. When I remember Love conquers all.

No comments: