Friday, December 5, 2008

Are you thinking LACK?

It is everywhere you look, Fear and Struggle and thoughts of the lack of things. As Warriors we must shield ourselves from this vibration and put thoughts of Love and Abundance in the soup and on the grid. We must be alive in this activity 24/7.
Personally I have declared my Position! I am filled with Abundance, I am thriving! To show my good faith I have dropped my rates for massage and energy work 30%. Are you shocked? in these times how can I afford to do that??
I dropped the rates 30% because in my Heart I felt it. When Ispoke that number is resonated and opened my heart.
I am having my best year so far! I am more in the flow of abundance than ever before. I am a New Warrior of Spirit, I listen, hear and act.

In which ways are you acting? Please drop me a line and give us all another Idea!

No comments: