Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where ever I am, I am on sacred ground

Where ever I am, I am on sacred ground. Divine healing energy, the activity of Love, is flowing in each cell in my Being. I relax and allow Love. I feel calm and strong. I am silent, breathing deeply in Love.
I am in Divine Order. My Luminous Body resets the image I project in to the hologram. It mirrors Divine Order. Where ever I am, I am on sacred ground.
The portal of my mind is open to divine ideas-understanding that far surpasses anything else I can learn. Divine ideas become a part of my conscious awareness.
I am the Full Expression of the Idea.

2 comments:

Helder de Andrade said...

beautiful !
keep going, Tree Woman
kisses
Helder
Cloudwalker

Helder de Andrade said...

Beautiful !
Keep going, walking, dancing, expressing...
kisses
Helder
Cloudwalker