Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the golden guide

The other day I was having a conversation with my Golden Guide. He was right, it had been too long since our last meeting, but he had been moving, working magic up ahead of me, helping to position treasure and circumstance on my behalf. God LOVE him. Thank you. I am Blessed and ready to receive that which is for my greatest good!

Our conversation rolled around to a couple of healers who perceive they are struggling to find their path. They are both so very plugged in!! Both awesome healers in their own particular style. Both are completing great Acts of Power in the world today, but still questioning themselves, as I was, as we all are.
Later that day one of the healers called to tell me about myself. That today I get to grab the Golden Ring and she loved me.
The other healer told me of a dream he had that night, of a huge golden coin on his head..."what do you think that means?", he asks.

I love that, GG! WOW. What a gift! To understand how plugged in we really are! Yummy

No comments: