Monday, December 15, 2008

Todays Flavor

Today my heart was opened in pain of loss and loneliness. I welcomed its coming as the moment approached. It felt so soft, almost pleading to be let in. How could I not? I would be an ungrateful host if I turned it away. So I allowed it to enter and I rolled over and over in it and got myself all dirty.
I splashed it over my head and felt it caress my body as it cascaded down to the floor and spilled over my feet, my sweet bare feet. I danced in it, twirling round and round in a sacred dance of pain. I took a big swallow and let the heat sear me from the inside out. Exploding its full expression back into the world.
It wasnt pretty but then Beauty sometimes isnt. I was opened none the less and LOVE now sings cleaner.Bless and Honor to you Oh exquisite Pain. Thank you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

1 comment:

jodyNcolumbus said...

Maggie, thanks for sharing your expression of energy in motion (e-motion) in whatever "flavor" it arrives. I love your pure soul, you are an inspiration.